Fresh out from school and thinking about how you can gain valuable industry-relevant experience? With SGUnited Traineeships, new and recent graduates can join approved host companies to develop skills professionally and receive a training allowance.
This position reports to the direct manager and interfaces with various stakeholders such as head office & overseas market risk teams and IT development & support teams. It performs investigation and analysis on Bank's market risk positions.
What You Will Do
- Investigate and analyze daily VaR and monthly stress testing figures.
- Investigate and analyze VaR back testing exception.
- Authorize VaR limit increases.
- Support other market risk teams in ad-hoc / periodic reports.
- Participate in project initiative and perform UATs on various system releases and patches.
- Perform VaR sign-off duties.
- Analyse and Investigate ES/VaR movement for the assigned desks & branch/subsidiaries.
- Analyse and Investigate VaR back testing for assigned desks.
- Analyse monthly stress testing results.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Education Qualification - Degree & above.
- Attention to details, meticulous and accurate.
- Good knowledge of excel.
- Knowledge of SQL or Visual Basic is a plus.
- Able to manage tasks readily and effectively within tight deadlines.
- Able to recognize issues and to recommend changes to processes and approaches to improve efficiency.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to work as a team.
Duration of Traineeship / Attachment Offered - 6 months.
This position is open for both recent graduates and mid-career individuals. Graduates interested in this position should possess a Degree & above Qualification. Mid-career individuals from any qualification level can apply.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Compliance, Management
- Closing Date:14th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm