Fresh out from school and thinking about how you can gain valuable industry-relevant experience? With SGUnited Traineeships, new and recent graduates can join approved host companies to develop skills professionally and receive a training allowance.
This position will report to the Marketing Team Lead and interfaces with internal and external stakeholders. We are an employee-centric organization with a high-performance, collaborative culture that emphasizes empowerment, continuous learning and personal growth.
What You Will Do
- Brief writing, campaign planning, timeline management, execution of campaign and budget planning.
- Assess creative work to provide clear, useful, actionable and consolidated feedback to agencies via emails/WIPs.
- Copywrite eDMs, push notes or any other communications to ensure the tonality of the copy is customer-friendly, engaging and emphatic.
- Post-mortem of each campaign and initiative with results and learnings (deck/presentation or email).
- Active participating in developing innovative and disruptive marketing and communication strategies and execute plans to achieve business goals, through contextual and hyper personalized marketing, new engagement and advocacy campaigns, exploring novel touchpoints and inventive ways of marketing.
- Analyze data and create valuable insights to drive digital ATE, build segment knowledge and expertise, and identify opportunities to better connect with our audiences.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in any field, preferably marketing, communications, PR.
- Good communications and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Duration of Traineeship / Attachment Offered - 6 months.
This position is open for both recent graduates and mid-career individuals. Graduates interested in this position should possess a Degree & above Qualification. Mid-career individuals from any qualification level can apply.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Communications, Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:14th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm