Fresh out from school and thinking about how you can gain valuable industry-relevant experience? With SGUnited Traineeships, new and recent graduates can join approved host companies to develop skills professionally and receive a training allowance.
The position reports to a team lead.
What You Will Do
- Provide support for New Product rollouts & assist on new Private Equity Product Launches.
- Develop communication materials & fund proposals for Front Office.
- Support Distribution Team in Organizing Marketing Events for External Clients and Front Office.
- Provide analytical data support.
- Liaise with Fund Counterparties, notably on fund documents & trade Executions.
- Gain insights into the asset management industry.
- Learn about fundamentals of mutual fund.
- Understand the CIO asset allocation process and fund portfolio generation.
- Understand about data mining and report generation.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Education Qualification - Degree & above.
- Preferably with Finance background.
- Good understanding of the financial markets and in particular Mutual Funds, Private Equity and Hedge Funds.
- Must be proficient in MS Excel and PowerPoint, candidate with VBA/Macro skills would be a plus.
- Well-organized, Flexible, Team player.
Duration of Traineeship / Attachment Offered - 6 months.
This position is open for both recent graduates and mid-career individuals. Graduates interested in this position should possess a Degree & above Qualification. Mid-career individuals from any qualification level can apply.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:14th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm