Fresh out from school and thinking about how you can gain valuable industry-relevant experience? With SGUnited Traineeships, new and recent graduates can join approved host companies to develop skills professionally and receive a training allowance.
This position report to Institutional Banking Group 4 - Enterprise Liabilities. Playing a significant role in supporting the Relationship Manager and cover them.
What You Will Do
- Cross-selling of Institutional Banking Group 4 products and Products.
- Conduct Know Your Customer Due Diligence of different types of customers.
- Joint visit with Relationship Managers to customers.
- Customer Servicing.
- Ownership of cases assigned and administrative skills with Excel Knowledge.
- Technical Skills learned shall be client relations, email presentation, research and handling of clients of different jurisdictions.
- Competencies developed shall be oral and written communications, learning the importance of team work and collaborations.
- Understanding the importance of professionalism and work ethic and how to engage people of different levels.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Education Qualification - Degree & above.
- Degree in any relevant field (No preference).
- Good Communication and Interpersonal Skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office - specially Excel.
- Able to adapt to change and work fast.
Duration of Traineeship / Attachment Offered - 6 months.
This position is open for both recent graduates and mid-career individuals. Graduates interested in this position should possess a Degree & above Qualification. Mid-career individuals from any qualification level can apply.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
- Closing Date:14th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm