Fresh out from school and thinking about how you can gain valuable industry-relevant experience? With SGUnited Traineeships, new and recent graduates can join approved host companies to develop skills professionally and receive a training allowance.
This position will be part of the SG Advisory Process Team that oversees the country’s advisory process and practices. We are seeking an enthusiastic candidate who can work with us to redefine and rethink end-to-end processes through digitalization and innovation.
What You Will Do
- Assist the team to rethink and implement current end-to-end advisory processes through digitalization and innovation.
- Assist in the development and implementation of both regulatory and internal requirements/ policies.
- Active participation in strategic initiatives to enhance current processes, including planning, requirements gathering and implementation.
- Gain exposure to internal and external technological capabilities for process improvement solutioning.
- Organizational development.
- Problem solving skills.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Preferably Diploma/ Degree related to Information and Digital Technologies.
- Analytical and detailed oriented.
- Good communication skills and team player.
- Proficient with Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Duration of Traineeship / Attachment Offered - 6 months.
This position is open for both recent graduates and mid-career individuals. Graduates interested in this position should possess a Degree & above Qualification. Mid-career individuals from any qualification level can apply.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:18th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm