Fresh out from school and thinking about how you can gain valuable industry-relevant experience? With SGUnited Traineeships, new and recent graduates can join approved host companies to develop skills professionally and receive a training allowance.
This position reports to the team lead of HR Risk, and interfaces with employees and functional specialists, to support various Operational Risks Initiatives in Human Resource.
What You Will Do
- Provide support in various operational risk initiatives like Fit and Proper attestation exercise, audit review, Control Self-Assessment by support tasks like UAT, roll out, results collection, reporting, post exercise follow-up).
- Support new MAS guideline implementation e.g., IAC.
- Prepare regular risk reports and dashboards for various stakeholders.
- Learn about MAS guidelines and participate in the roll out/implementation of new guidelines.
- Learn and participate in rolling out various annual attestation exercises for employees.
- Learn to collaborate with various support functions in the organization.
Required Skills and Abilities
- University Degree.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft office, especially MS Excel.
- Able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
Duration of Traineeship / Attachment Offered - 6 months.
This position is open for both recent graduates and mid-career individuals. Graduates interested in this position should possess a Degree & above Qualification. Mid-career individuals from any qualification level can apply.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:18th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm