Fresh out from school and thinking about how you can gain valuable industry-relevant experience? With SGUnited Traineeships, new and recent graduates can join approved host companies to develop skills professionally and receive a training allowance.
This position reports to the IBG FIG team and interfaces with FIG relationship managers and other support units like Operations and Compliance.
What You Will Do
- Implementation and tracking of business strategies / initiatives across locations and against goals set.
- Streamline / enhance business process to ensure regulatory compliant and efficiencies.
- Data analytics / MIS to support business process.
- Handling of KYC enquiries on DBS.
Participation in business processes, including tracking of business goals, initiatives, data quality review, handling of KYC enquiries on DBS as well as process improvement.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Education Qualification - Degree & above.
- Self-driven, passionate with a strong desire to learn to develop professionally.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to deliver under pressure and tight timelines.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Flair for creativity and innovation.
Duration of Traineeship / Attachment Offered - 6 months.
This position is open for both recent graduates and mid-career individuals. Graduates interested in this position should possess a Degree & above Qualification. Mid-career individuals from any qualification level can apply.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce
- Closing Date:14th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm