Fresh out from school and thinking about how you can gain valuable industry-relevant experience? With SGUnited Traineeships, new and recent graduates can join approved host companies to develop skills professionally and receive a training allowance.
As a Trainee, the selected applicant will participate in an iconic project that innovatively uses data analytics, technology tools and human capital to transform existing processes and achieve better lending and investment insights.
What You Will Do
- Work closely with key stakeholders to develop an integrated framework for company and industry analyses.
- Provide high-quality delivery of standardized company and industry analysis for identified industries.
- Research on best-in-class industry analysis, industry metrics and supporting data sources.
- Assist in preparing material for briefing to Management.
- Knowledge in credit and investment analyses.
- Strategy planning and problem-solving.
- Project management skills.
- Communication and presentation skills.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in Accounting, Economics, Quantitative Finance or equivalent.
- Demonstrate intellectual curiosity, innovation and love of problem-solving.
- Highly motivated and innovative, with strong desire to learn and develop professionally.
- Excellent and effective communication skills, with the ability to present ideas, issues and results to stakeholders.
- Ability to work in a team and under pressure.
Duration of Traineeship / Attachment Offered - 6 months.
This position is open for both recent graduates and mid-career individuals. Graduates interested in this position should possess a Degree & above Qualification. Mid-career individuals from any qualification level can apply.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Economics
- Closing Date:14th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm