What You Will Do
- Participate in the recruitment life cycle, which involves sourcing, screening, and selection of ideal individuals.
- Assist in talent-mapping, market research projects and deliver insights to stakeholders to support business growing needs.
- Manage the recruiting pipeline, which includes determining resource status and needs, coordinating recruiting events and sourcing activities, assessing and managing referral processes.
- Assist in new projects and optimize current processes to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Create, build, and maintain networks of potential passive candidates to fill future anticipated and planned roles.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Passionate, self-started and problem solver who is comfortable interacting with people.
- Have a strong affinity for critical thinking, hands-on execution, problem-solving, and result-orientation.
- Demonstrates exceptional communication competency, both oral and written, in a diverse culture.
- Hardworking, highly accountable and reliable.
- Good team player, positive attitude, motivated and eager to learn.
- University Degree in any discipline.
- Excellent Microsoft skills - Excel, PowerPoint etc.
Closed 4 days ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:15th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm