What You Will Do
- Support the development and enhancement of JIM platform across key markets.
- Drive projects roll-out including planning, executing, coordination, change and stakeholder management.
- Perform UAT and UAT coordination across the region.
- Support the online assessment tools including access management and measurement of effectiveness.
- Update and maintain the central repository for Talent Acquisition team.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Proficient in Microsoft office.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, able to engage with internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
- Driven and Responsible.
- A team player motivated and eager to learn.
- Good problem-solving, creative and highly resourceful.
Closed 10 days ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:15th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm