Fresh out from school and thinking about how you can gain valuable industry-relevant experience? With SGUnited Traineeships, new and recent graduates can join approved host companies to develop skills professionally and receive a training allowance.
This role is to be part of Wealth Management Operations. Selected candidate will get to learn about wealth management processes and acquire data analytical and communication skills through the handling of day-to-day Security transfers processing for equites, bonds and funds.
Ensuring accurate and timely processing and compliance to market regulations and adherence to the Bank’s operating guidelines and support other initiatives of the unit as required.
What You Will Do
- Process different types of transfer covering equities, bonds and funds.
- Liaise with different parties such as CDP, front office and external third parties for security transfer.
- Liaise with front office and custodian to ensure smooth settlement transfer.
- Monitor settlement status for security transfer.
- Perform follow up with custodian on pending status of transfer.
- Process Custody and Referral fees.
- Process Trailer fees.
- Monitoring of cash receipt from different fund house.
- Attend to front office queries relating to security transfer.
- Ensure all queries and issues are attended timely and resolved within the stipulated time as per SLA. Any unresolved issues to be promptly escalated.
- Good insight into Wealth Management Operations.
- Gain knowledge on security transfer process and the market regulations related to transfers.
- Engage with customers and stakeholders, gathering feedbacks, providing reliable solutions.
- Manage customer satisfaction while complying with the Bank's operating policies and market regulations.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Education Qualification - Degree & above.
- Meticulous and attention to details.
- Good time management and ability to multitask.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work as a team.
Duration of Traineeship / Attachment Offered - 6 months.
This position is open for both recent graduates and mid-career individuals. Graduates interested in this position should possess a Degree & above Qualification. Mid-career individuals from any qualification level can apply.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Funds Management, Operations
- Closing Date:18th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm