The DBS Graduate Associate – Small Medium Enterprise (SME) Banking Programme is a specialised development programme that provides the perfect launch pad if you are keen on forging a successful career in SME banking. This 12-month programme for degree holders comprises classroom training in core credit and financial knowledge, front-to-back job rotations across different business areas, as well as on-the-job training as an SME Relationship Manager.
Being an SME Banking Graduate Associate with World’s best bank for SMEs in the World’s best bank, you will be equipped with all the requisite skills of a SME banker. Through accelerated professional development and networking opportunities, as well as personalised mentorship opportunities, you will be well on your way to helping SMEs grow their businesses.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Have a degree in Business from a reputable university with good academic results
- Have less than two years of working experience, preferably in sales or any service-oriented industry
- Possess strong leadership qualities and resilience, as shown in your participation in extracurricular activities or entrepreneurial initiatives
- Are adaptable, show initiative and able to work well in a team
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce
- Closing Date:18th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm