The successful candidate will work alongside Business Learning Partners, Programme Managers and Leadership Institute. This position involves supporting ongoing key initiatives including executing to build a Learning Organisation, supporting prioritized programmes, strategic projects as well as business-as-usual duties.
He/she will be given primary day-to-day responsibilities and offered diversity in their work. At the end of the traineeship, we hope that the trainee will have a grasp of experience in a Learning and Development function, including rolling out transformational, purposeful, strategic initiatives.
What you will do
- Support in the programme management of learning solutions offered by DBS Academy
- Support the roll-out of key learning initiatives and learning events
- Perform data analytics to maximise impact of learning & development initiatives
- Conduct research on best practices and tools in L&D
- Support the implementation of digital learning tools and technology to drive learner engagement and enable virtual facilitation
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree with HR specialisation, open to other disciplines as well
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Have some exposure to Analytics, Marketing & Communications and Research
- Proficient with Microsoft Office 365 (including PIVOT Tables and V Look-Up), Adobe Photoshop
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:19th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm