The DBS Graduate Associate – Small Medium Enterprise (SME) Banking Programme is a specialised development programme that provides the perfect launch pad if you are keen on forging a successful career in SME banking. This 12-month programme for degree holders comprises classroom training in core credit and financial knowledge, front-to-back job rotations across different business areas, as well as on-the-job training as an SME Relationship Manager.
Being an SME Banking Graduate Associate with World’s best bank for SMEs in the World’s best bank, you will be equipped with all the requisite skills of a SME banker. Through accelerated professional development and networking opportunities, as well as personalised mentorship opportunities, you will be well on your way to helping SMEs grow their businesses.
Application opens in Quarter 4 2019
>> Programme starts in the 3rd Quarter of the following year
- Apply Online and Complete Cognitive & Behavioral Assessments (November 2019 – December 2019)
- Video Interview (November 2019 – December 2019)
- 8 hours Assessment Centre (February 2020)
- Panel interviews with HR and Senior Management (February 2020)
- Graduate Associate – SME Banking (Commences in 3rd Quarter of the following year)