When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We’re a technology driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.
What you’ll be doing…
You will help hunt down the most popular local restaurants, seek to understand their business, and use your ninja phone negotiation skills to convince them why they need to join us in changing the landscape of the food industry.
What You Will Do
You will …
- Prospect, pitch and close new restaurants in the territory via cold calls, walk ins, and in person meeting.
- Support team's portfolio of leads to ensure strong conversion rates and exceeds ambitious volume & quality targets.
- Assist in the development of systems and processes to enhance the overall experience for new partners, from on-boarding to launch and generating sales.
- Support our wider commercial team with ad-hoc strategic initiatives like field pitch days, restaurant marketing rollouts, and cross-functional projects.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Full-time undergraduate/graduate student majoring in Global Business, Business Management, Business Analysis, Marketing, Communication, or related field, with an expected completion date between December 2021 and June 2022.
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese.
- An interest in food is great here. It’s a place to unleash the foodie in you.
- Excellent attention to detail, people skills and organization skills.
- Demonstrate experience using Microsoft Excel and related project/program management applications to drive best practice.
- You must be a self-starter as we’ll look for you to manage your own time and priorities here.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Communications, Management, Marketing...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:6th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm