When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We’re a technology driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.
About the Team:
Deliveroo Editions are our solution to ensure that our customers have access to the best of the food scene no matter where they live. We operate these bespoke, delivery only kitchens designed to host a locally curated selection of restaurants across the globe and have big plans for more of the same.
As an Editions intern, you will be supporting securing corporate partnerships for the Editions team, researching competitors and new business models, and restaurant account management.
What You Will Do
You will …
- Support a portfolio of restaurants with focus on building relationships and increasing profitability.
- Assist the Commercial Lead with proposals for our restaurant partners.
- Analyze restaurants’ performance using different metrics and industry knowledge.
- Coordinate with cross-functional departments to engage support for activities aimed to drive business growth.
- Adhere to internal processes to streamline administrative support.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Full-time undergraduate/graduate student majoring in Global Business, Business Management, Business Analysis, Marketing, Communication, or related field, with an expected completion date between December 2021 and June 2022.
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Be inquisitive and curious to challenge the status quo in a fast-paced working environment.
- Creatively contributing to discussions and projects.
- Critical thinking across different scenarios.
- Good numerical skills and attention to detail.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Communications, Management, Marketing...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:6th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm