When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We’re a technology driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.
About the Team:
The Operations function is at the heart of the business – we ensure a flawless delivery service for customers, from start to finish. As we continue phenomenal growth, the challenge to operate sustainably becomes ever harder. The team aims to build a seamless and efficient process to bring Deliveroo riders onboard, engaging and supporting over 7000 riders in Hong Kong. Building solid relationships with riders and foster a close-knit community within the group.
What You Will Do
You will …
- Design and create end-to-end campaigns to improve communications with our riders’ community through the means of email, telegram, website, in-app messages, etc.
- Engage with riders and restaurants to better understand their needs.
- Negotiate with third parties in search of top-notch perks for our riders.
- Respond and support rider queries.
- Monitor competitors’ movements and propose creative solutions to improve our propositions.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Full-time undergraduate/graduate student majoring in Global Business, Business Management, Business Analysis, Marketing, Communication, or related field, with an expected completion date between December 2021 and June 2022.
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Energetic and strong team players.
- Strong communication skills, whether face to face, through the phone or email.
- Commercially minded and attention to detail.
- Good knowledge of the restaurant industry will be an advantage.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Communications, Management, Marketing...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:6th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm