The Software Engineering team delivers next-generation software application enhancements and new products for a changing world. Working at the cutting edge, we design and develop software for platforms, peripherals, applications and diagnostics - All with the most advanced technologies, tools, software engineering methodologies and the collaboration of internal and external partners. Join us as a Software Engineer on our Data Science team in Cairo to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What You Will Do
- Write SQL queries, python scripts to clean, wrangle data from multiple sources making them model ready.
- Use techniques which includes (but not limited to) Natural Language Processing, Machine Learning and Data Pipelining to build scalable models.
- Interact with business stakeholders, product managers, software engineers, data engineers, and data analysts to create data science products.
- Evaluate data science models in terms of outcomes and computational performance.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Master or Bachelor degree.
- First-hand experience gathered during an internship, student job or related professional role.
- Entry level position requiring basic knowledge of programming languages and databases.
- Knowledge of machine Learning techniques like Ranking, Classification, Clustering, Regression and Topic Modeling.
- Knowledge of machine learning, information retrieval, data mining, statistics, NLP, or related field.
- Familiarity with Agile practices.
- Scientific or Math or computer science background, ability to apply statistics to interpret business results.
- Programming skills to retrieve, analyze and process data, and build machine learning models from the ground up (Python/R).
- Ability to effectively communicate, both verbally and in writing to scientists and non-scientists.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Data Science and Analytics
- Closing Date:7th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm