We believe that progress lives at the intersection of technology and humanity, and that our role is to bring innovation to people everywhere to drive progress around the world. Every member of our team plays a critical role in bringing our purpose to life - through our work, passion and commitment to do the absolute best we can for our company, our customers and each other.
Delivery Engineer coordinates technical activities with customers to ensure that our solutions meet with customer specifications. These specialists typically have a good blend of technical and people skills, with the aim of becoming a trusted advisor to our customers.
What You Will Do
- Learns and assists in specific technical activities with external customers.
- Learns and assists in developing technical and process documentation.
- Assists with assessing specific issues/obstacles with internal team and customer/s.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Preferred graduates 2021.
- Networking, Compute or Storage Background.
- Fluent English and a second European language "Italian, Spanish, German, French".
- Organizing, planning, problem-solving and negotiation skills to oversee project deliverables.
- Priority setting and delegation skills.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:27th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm