Dell Technologies is looking for Fresh Graduates to join Dell’s Finance Development Program (FDP), a global two-year rotational program structured to develop Dell’s future CFO organization leadership.
The program combines four, six-month rotations with MBA style coursework to provide participants with a wide breadth of experiences and an advanced knowledge of Dell’s CFO organization, finance and accounting processes, policies and systems. FDP is unique in that it offers increased visibility/networking with managers and executives, career development planning, soft skills training, developmental workshops, and a robust feedback/performance review process.
Join us to ignite your career as a Financial Analyst and be part of our Finance Development Program team in Casablanca.
The six-month rotations place participants in various positions across the CFO organization in order to develop a breadth of experience; example rotations include Treasury, Sales Strategy and Planning, Global Reporting, Special Pricing, Services, Global Operations, Audit, Sales Enablement and Financial Planning and Analysis. The coursework spans four semesters, parallel to the four rotations, and is divided between individual classwork and team case studies in the first year, and global team simulations and project work in the second year.
Courses are taught by subject matter experts within Dell’s CFO leadership team and include topics such as financial statement analysis, go-to-market strategy, field sales strategy and business management, corporate valuation, treasury concepts, tax, cost accounting, pricing, advanced revenue recognition accounting, business transformation as well as in depth case studies.
What You Will Do
- Interactions and reporting responsibilities to lead management and executives while also supporting field sales and sales programs.
- Statistical analysis, OPEX analysis, planning, budgeting and forecasting.
- Process improvements, building analytical and predictive models using data analytics.
- Competitive analysis, business case analysis and trending analysis.
- Internal controls compliance, investor analysis and market studies.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Freshly graduated in the last 12 months with a Finance or Business undergraduate or graduate degree, ideal candidates should have earned a minimum 3.4 GPA or equivalent.
- Prior business internship experience.
- Global experiences and extra-curricular engagement are not required but are highly valued.
- Fluent in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding problem solving and quantitative analytical skills & strong leadership, teamwork and collaboration skills whilst being driven self-starters and flexible/adaptable to a changing environment with ability to work remotely and independently.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce
- Closing Date:26th Nov 2020, 6:00 pm