Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as an Inside Sales Account Manager on our Inside Sales team in Casablanca.
As an Inside Sales Account Manager, you will be responsible for driving sales for our ground-breaking products by building positive relationships with customers through digital communication. You will own the brand of Dell Technologies, ensuring every customer interaction is tailored and outstanding.
What You Will Do
- Work with customers/partners in complex business environments to devise new and innovative solutions to business challenges and work towards achievement of an overlay quota as well as Identify actions (in collaboration with Account Executive & all our sales experts) in order to acquire and convert new accounts & customers.
- Be responsible to drive inbound and outbound calls, emails, and web interface to focus on maintaining and expanding business relationships/market share with existing and new customers.
- Function as primary inside sales demand generalist and provide support to the field sales leader with all sales internal resources, in both strategy and execution.
- Utilize strategic probing to identify, evaluate and recommend alternative business solutions.
- Be viewed as a trusted business advisor to the customer and uses in-depth knowledge of company technology, products and services to help customers formulate strategy and direction.
- Analyze multiple market factors to both anticipate and identify customer problems and needs, and recommend appropriate solution.
- Engage cross functional resources, regardless of geographic location, in order to achieve goals and meet customer needs.
- Develop and implement account plans that drive the attainment of critical business objectives & May teach and coach others to improve performance including providing feedback and identifying development opportunities.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Freshly graduated during the last 12 months with a Bachelor or Master Degree in Business Administration or equivalent.
- Ability to learn and understand product capabilities and competitive differentiators.
- Team player with personal drive and determination to succeed.
- Fluent written and verbal communication in French.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:15th Dec 2020, 6:00 pm