The Graduate Inside Distributor Account Management will be responsible for selling Dell’s products and services including desktops, laptops, servers, low-end storage, printers, software and service contracts (via telephone or e-mail) to the distributors within the Western region. This individual should have a sales background with a proven track record.
What You Will Do
- Meet and exceed assigned volume sales target(s) and quota(s) by prospecting, identifying, developing, and closing sales opportunities through the entire sales cycle and ultimately selling products.
- Sell within the Western region and negotiate pricing within established norm.
- Ascertain distributor needs, describe product capabilities and answer customer queries.
- Develop and implement aggressive account strategies to “manufacture deals” that will increase Dell volume sales revenue and provide a logical, cost-effective investment for the customer by researching and understanding customer trends and buying patterns.
- Develop, align and execute sales strategies in support and coordination with Dell Sales strategies to maximize revenue generation.
- Anticipate the distributor’s needs and maintain excellent customer service through to the close of sale.
- Establish, manage and cultivate relationships with key decision makers for new, existing and prospective accounts, and drive customer satisfaction throughout the entire sales cycle.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Graduated in the last 12 months.
- Experience in a Sales function is highly recommended.
- High understanding of the value proposition of main computer technology products and services.
- Ability to learn and understand product capabilities and competitive differentiators.
- Fluent written and verbal communication in English.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:30th Jun 2022, 6:00 pm