At Dell Technologies, we create the extraordinary. Our Inside Product Specialists are the experts who sell innovation to the world.
Responsible for a set of products and services, they get to know their portfolio inside and out. Our Inside Sales teams rely on them for technical advice during the sales process. They directly advise customers on everything from product features and configurations, through to pricing and availability. Crucially, however complex the question, they’re ready to deliver technical solutions to meet customers’ needs via phone, chat, web or email.
The Technical Sales Representative provides pre-sales technical support to the inside sales teams during the sales process. He or she is accountable for delivering technical solutions, products and/or services that address customer needs of varying complexity (via telephone, chat, web or e-mail); or working with subject matter experts to address a solution of even higher complexity.
Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as an Inside Product Specialist on our Inside Sales team in Casablanca.
What You Will Do
- Provides product or business unit specific expertise.
- Responsible for selling a defined set of products or services.
- May own account sets and/or be called into accounts as opportunities are identified.
- Acts as a technical resource to support the sales organization to meet and/or exceed their objectives.
- Identifies customer needs/requirements, and recommends the appropriate products and solutions.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresh Graduate with a Bachelor/Master’s degree in Computer Science/IT or equivalent.
- Fluency in Italian or Spanish.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office tools.
- Skilled at and comfortable cold calling into relationship accounts to evangelize new solutions, events & advance existing opportunities through sales funnel.
- Must be able to work in a team environment supporting Sales Representatives in the relationship-business space.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Information Technology, Marketing and...
- Closing Date:18th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm