Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as a Technical Support Agent - English or French Speaker on our Technical Support team in Casablanca.
The Technical Support Team is responsible for providing on line and distance phone support, through a technical diagnosis of desktops, laptops, peripherals (tablets, printers, projectors, etc.) and customized software assistance that supports Dell products and others according to the situations.
As a Technical Support Technician, you will answer questions relating to the installation, the proper functioning, configuration, customization of specific products according to procedures and clearly defined rules (e.g. the type of guarantee, the warranty expiration, the type of customer contract, etc.) and apply a logical technical diagnosis to identify customer issues and investigate the possible causes effectively in order to provide appropriate solutions.
What You Will Do
- Providing first-level support.
- Using troubleshooting techniques and tools to identify technical defects/issues.
- Assigning incidents in line with documented guidelines and procedures.
- Actively supporting the customer in all aspects through to problem resolution, keeping the customer informed and updated throughout life of incident.
- Clearly and concisely logging and tracking details of solutions provided to resolve customer issue while maintaining and updating customer database.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Freshly Graduated during the last 12 months with a Bachelor or Master Degree in Network & Telecommunications or any other related field.
- Fluent communication skills in English or French (any other language would be a plus).
- Ability to analyze and solve technical problems by investigating potential solutions using troubleshooting skills.
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent telephone and customer handling skills.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:15th Dec 2020, 6:00 pm