At Dell, we do not just evolve technology – we evolve people too. This is why our Human Resource Team is integral to our strategy for growth and transformation. Our teams are now looking for an HR Administration Intern for Morocco based in Casablanca.
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
What You Will Do
- Within the Human Resources department, you will work in collaboration with the administrative team to manage the daily tasks assigned to you.
- Preparing and distributing letters, work certificates.
- Archiving documents in personnel files.
- Managing employees requests by answering their questions.
- Supporting the administrative tasks by managing employees ‘working time and holidays.
- Other duties of personnel administration can be required.
Required Skills and Abilities
- University educated or equivalent (Minimum Bachelor’s degree).
- Obtained your degree in the last 12 months.
- Excellent communication, influencing and presentation skills, both written and verbal, in French and English.
- Multitasking, organization skills, and attention to detail.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:10th Oct 2019, 6:00 pm