Join us as an Intern on our Undergraduate Intern team in Morocco to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
As an Intern Undergraduate, you will provide exceptional customer service whilst delivering HR admin support to all employees related to but not limited to on-boarding, off-boarding, data administration, benefits support and time & attendance.
What You Will Do
- Provide daily operational support for internal client group on record keeping, onboarding, off boarding, internal transfer, employment contract management (country specific), employee letters, employment certificates, visa support documentation, allowance changes and leave tool management.
- May also support country specific tools and systems.
- Streamline and simplify end-to-end HR operations processes for optimal efficiency and effectiveness.
- Oversee and manage a wide range of team members’ benefits administration/programs (i.e. medical/social benefits & claims, life and supplementary insurance, pension and allowances).
- Collaborate across other HR functions and businesses.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresh Graduate during last 12 months in English.
- Productivity and excellent communications skills.
- Ability to prioritize and maintain organization in day to day activities.
- Ability to follow process, policies and practices to achieve consistency and compliance.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to communicate well with experienced level team members.
- Collaboration skills.
- Data management.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:23rd Oct 2021, 6:00 pm