Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company - We are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities.
We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Graduate Inside Distributor Account Management on our Inside Sales Account Manager team in Casablanca.
The Graduate Inside Distributor Account Management will be responsible for selling Dell’s products and services including desktops, laptops, servers, low-end storage, printers, software and service contracts (via telephone or e-mail) to the distributors within the Western region. This individual should have a sales background with a proven track record.
What You Will Do
- Meet and exceed assigned volume sales target(s) and quota(s) by prospecting, identifying, developing and closing sales opportunities through the entire sales cycle ultimately sell products.
- Sell within the Western region and negotiate pricing within established norm.
- Ascertain distributor needs, describe product capabilities and answer customer queries.
- Develop and implement aggressive account strategies to “manufacture deals” that will increase Dell volume sales revenue and provide a logical, cost-effective investment for the customer by researching and understanding customer trends and buying patterns.
- Develop, align and execute sales strategies in support and coordination with Dell Sales strategies to maximize revenue generation.
- Anticipate the distributor’s needs and maintain excellent customer service through to the close of sale.
- Establish, manage and cultivate relationships with key decision makers for new, existing and prospective accounts, and drive customer satisfaction throughout the entire sales cycle.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Graduated in the last 12 months.
- Experience in a Sales function is highly recommended.
- High understanding of the value proposition of main computer technology products and services.
- Ability to learn and understand product capabilities and competitive differentiators.
- Fluent written and verbal communication in English OR Spanish.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:31st May 2021, 6:00 pm