Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company - We are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Technical Sales Representative Intern on our Presales team in Casablanca.
At Dell, we create the extraordinary. Our Inside Product Specialists are the experts who sell innovation to the world. Responsible for a set of products and services, they get to know their portfolio inside and out. Our Inside Sales teams rely on them for technical advice during the sales process.
The Inside Product Specialist will be responsible for selling a defined set of products and services, will provide technical advice to the inside and outside sales teams during the sales process, and will be accountable for delivering technical solutions, products, and /or services that address customer needs of varying complexity (via telephone, or e-mail); or working with subject matter expert to address a solution of even higher complexity.
What You’ll Achieve:
As an Intern Undergraduate, you will provide exceptional customer service whilst delivering HR admin support to all employees related to but not limited to on-boarding, off-boarding, data administration, benefits support and time & attendance.
What You Will Do
- Provide expert guidance and direction to the Core Sales team on Dell’s infrastructure and enterprise solutions.
- Harness an extensive portfolio to design enterprise solutions.
- Act as a technical resource to help the sales organization meet, if not exceed, its objectives.
- Stay up-to-date on new and competitive products, technology and services offerings.
- Assisting experienced Inside Presales in Technical /Administrative Tasks.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Freshly Graduated in Computer Science/IT Engineering/ Network Infrastructure.
- Experience working in a sales environment.
- Infrastructure products knowledge in a technical role that shows knowledge of multi-platform hardware and software solutions.
- Strong analytical, decision-making and organizational skills. Communication Skills & Good Presentation skills.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering, Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:12th Dec 2021, 6:00 pm