We believe that progress lives at the intersection of technology and humanity, and that our role is to bring innovation to people everywhere to drive progress around the world. Every member of our team plays a critical role in bringing our purpose to life - through our work, passion and commitment to do the absolute best we can for our company, our customers and each other.
When your products transform the way we live and work, nothing can be left to chance. Our Test Engineering team takes charge of the testing, evaluation and validation of all our devices. We’re a team of expert engineers responsible for the development of all test cases and test tools to ensure the functionality and compatibility of our products. We’re involved in the whole testing process from preparing test and diagnostic programs to recommending changes in testing equipment procedures and designing new testing equipment.
Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as a Test Engineer on our Product Development team in Singapore.
What You Will Do
Dell’s S&P Organization is looking for test engineers to work on the testing of Displays and PC peripherals. In this role, you will be responsible for working closely with other technologists and will learn more about the architecture and definition of Display and/or PC peripherals technologies.
- Develop and document test plans and test cases for newly developed or current hardware and solutions products.
- Develop test tools, test scripts and automation for in use testing.
- Create test plans that include resource requirements, schedule assumptions and scope based on inputs from the Development and Marketing.
- Assist with evaluating different technologies to determine the best approach.
- Incubate key technologies and solutions to help mitigate risks in development.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Recently graduated (or about to) with a Bachelor's Degree in Electronic/ Electrical engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent.
- Good understanding of PC operating system & hardware architecture.
- Exposed to connectivity standards such as HDMI, DisplayPort, Thunderbolt, VGA, Bluetooth, USB, USB-C, etc.
- Previous internship(s) in a similar role / industry.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering, Engineering Electrical
- Closing Date:14th May 2021, 6:00 pm