Dell Technologies is seeking a versatile and enthusiastic Software Engineer, to drive the vision and execution of Dell Enterprise Edge Initiative.
If you are passionate about how edge is revolutionizing the future infrastructure and would like to be part of a team pushing the frontiers of edge computing, come join us and make an impact.
What You Will Do
As a Software Engineer in Edge Portfolio and Solutions group, you will:
- Design, Develop, Deploy and Maintain software solutions that contribute to the next generation Edge Technology.
- Develop distributed, scalable and real-time low-latency solutions in an agile delivery method.
- Apply your knowledge of Computer Science Engineering to solve real world software engineering problems.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently enrolled/completed – Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Proficiency in one or more of the programming languages C++, Java, Golang or Python.
- Good understanding of Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
Good to have:
- Good knowledge of Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Big Data and Distributed Cloud Computing.
- Experience working in Unix/Linux environments.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering Software
- Closing Date:25th Nov 2021, 6:00 pm