Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
As the best trusted product compliance organization in the world, our purpose was to assure best-in-class global technical compliance, safety and environmental responsibility throughout the product and solution lifecycle, ensure market access globally, allowing our customers and brand to thrive.
What You Will Do
- Collecting design data, using outside consulting services and databases to collect available data, and collecting any missing data directly from suppliers and internal team.
- Keen technical research & analytical skills - global product regulations and standards, including environmental and producer responsibility compliance not limited in areas of hazardous materials (ROHS, REACH, etc.), energy, ecolabel, packaging, waste electronics & electric (WEE).
- Preparing for any changes in regulations and expansions into new product types and countries and improving our processes to become more efficient.
- Preparing and submitting required environmental reports, indicators, modifications with a high degree of quality.
- Research in the latest technology to keep in pace with evolving environmental sustainability landscape.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s degree program in relevant engineering (e.g., Chemical Eng, Env science Eng) with some knowledge/interest in environmental & sustainability compliance in, RoHS/REACH, WEEE, Battery, and Packaging Directives.
- Skills to think outside the box with innovative solutions to problems.
- Ability to research and entail detail global environmental compliance requirements.
- Demonstrated ability to execute multiple projects and excel and support to our customers.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering, Engineering Chemical Processing, Engineering Environmental
- Closing Date:24th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm