We believe that progress lives at the intersection of technology and humanity, and that our role is to bring innovation to people everywhere to drive progress around the world. Every member of our team plays a critical role in bringing our purpose to life - through our work, passion and commitment to do the absolute best we can for our company, our customers and each other.
At Dell, we are committed to bringing innovation to people everywhere and organizations of all shapes and sizes so they can transform and thrive in the digital economy.
As a UX Intern with Dell, your primary responsibility will be to help us shape the experience for future Dell products in the display and computing peripheral categories.
We are looking for interns who are comfortable taking accountability and are able to adapt easily to meet the needs of our rapidly evolving business. The ideal intern is customer focused, results driven, innovative, works well on a team, and acts with integrity.
What You Will Do
You will also be responsible for the following:
- Conducting relevant UX research.
- Contributing to UX design guidelines.
- Completing one cross functional internship project.
What You Can Learn:
- How to apply sound UX research and design for products that touch millions of users.
- How to work within a world class multi-discipline and multi-national Experience Design Group.
- How to balance business needs and user needs in ways that bring positive results for both.
Required Skills and Abilities
You are our candidate if:
- Have a sound educational foundation in UX research & Product Design.
- Are working towards a degree in behavioral sciences, design, or engineering.
- You have a portfolio demonstrating successful implementation of user centered design principles.
- Have a positive attitude and open to learning in a fast-paced studio environment.
- Job type:Internships
Design and User Experience, Engineering
- Closing Date:3rd Mar 2021, 6:00 pm