We believe that progress lives at the intersection of technology and humanity, and that our role is to bring innovation to people everywhere to drive progress around the world. Every member of our team plays a critical role in bringing our purpose to life - through our work, passion and commitment to do the absolute best we can for our company, our customers and each other.
Undergraduate Internship 2021 - Quality Engineer:
The Quality Engineer is responsible for driving continuous improvement in the quality of Dell systems, solutions, peripherals, and software as experienced by our customers.
The Quality Engineer works with Engineering, Manufacturing, Procurement, Supplier Quality and Product Support to ensure that Dell delivers high quality products and processes to customers. Additional responsibilities include ensuring quality goals and performance measurements are met.
What You Will Do
- Work with cross-functional team to support the CLCA process relative to portable / desktop computers.
- Drive quality improvements by eliminating sources of defects in the design, supplier, new product introduction, and mfg processes.
- Drive improvements in dispatch rates and warranty cost through product and process quality improvements.
- Drive cross-functional quality improvements focused on robust design, superior supplier quality management and enhanced diagnostic capability.
- Utilize product and process lessons learned to drive preventative actions and improvement plans.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently enrolled in a relevant University degree (e.g., IT or Engineering).
- Good communication skill.
- Comfortable managing and meeting deadlines.
- General knowledge of PC or PC peripheral, system operational knowledge.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering, Information Technology
- Closing Date:3rd Mar 2021, 6:00 pm