Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Technical Support Technician on our Technical Support team in Casablanca.
What You Will Do
The Technical Support Team is responsible for providing online and distance phone support, through a technical diagnosis of desktops, laptops, peripherals (Tablets, printers, projectors ... etc..) and customized software assistance that supports Dell products and others according to the situations. They answer questions relating to the installation, the proper functioning, configuration, customization of specific products according to procedures and clearly defined rules (e.g. the type of guarantee, the warranty expiration, the type of customer contract ... etc.) and apply a logical technical diagnosis to identify customer issues, investigate the possible causes effectively to provide appropriate solutions.
- Providing first-level support
- Using troubleshooting techniques and tools to identify technical defects/issues.
- Assigning incidents in line with documented guidelines and procedures.
- Actively supporting the customer in all aspects through to problem resolution, keeping the customer informed and updated throughout the life of incident.
- Clearly and concisely logging and tracking details of solutions provided to resolve customer issue while maintaining and updating customer database.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Graduate during the last 12 months.
- Ability to analyze and solve technical problems by investigating potential solutions using troubleshooting skills.
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent telephone and customer handling skills.
- Fluent in French & English.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
- Closing Date:10th Oct 2019, 6:00 pm