When you work for us, you commit to a career at one of the largest and most prestigious professional services firms in the world. Looking for a rewarding career?
Take a closer look at Deloitte & Touche ME. You'll understand that Deloitte is a Tier 1 Tax advisor in the GCC region since 2010 (according to the International Tax Review World Tax Rankings). It has received numerous awards in the last few years which include Best Employer in the Middle East, best consulting firm, and the Middle East Training & Development Excellence Award by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW).
A career in consulting with Deloitte & Touche Middle East will engage your skills as a strategist, giving you a key role in the planning, growth and structure of businesses. However, we are not simply looking for people who know how to think, but who can display a deep understanding of business and industry and who can work collectively as a team to translate this understanding into deliverable solutions. For this reason, consulting at Deloitte requires specialist skills that embrace areas such as strategy, operations, financials, people management and technology.
If you like a challenge and the opportunity to make a positive difference in the business world, we will provide you with a professional environment geared to your growth and helping you achieve excellence in this field.
Deloitte makes an impact that matters. Every day we challenge ourselves to do what matters most - for clients, for our people, and for society. We serve clients distinctively, bringing innovative insights, solving complex challenges and unlocking sustainable growth. We inspire our talented professionals to deliver outstanding value to clients, providing an exceptional career experience and an inclusive and collaborative culture. We contribute to society, building confidence and trust in the markets, upholding the integrity of organizations and supporting our communities.
Our shared values guide the way we behave to make a positive, enduring impact:
- Lead the way.
- Serve with integrity.
- Take care of each other.
- Foster inclusion.
- Collaborate for measurable impact.
What You Will Do
As a Tadarab IT - Enterprise Architect Intern you will:
- Understanding and supporting development of architecture / solution building blocks across Business, data, Application & Infrastructure domains.
- Supports architecture impact analysis of business requirement and solutions.
- Supports architecture governance.
- Able to support creation of High level and low-level design documents for solutions.
- Supports the research to find range of possibilities and creative alternatives to contribute to systems, process and business improvements.
- Supports the reviews of system designs to ensure selection of appropriate technology, efficient use of resources and integration of multiple systems and technology.
- Able to understand how system design balances functional, service quality and systems management requirements.
- Understands basic technical aspects of system development and integration.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Pursuing a degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Strong academic credentials (Minimum GPA of 3.3).
- Demonstrated leadership, problem solving, presentation, and strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work on multiple assignments.
- Ability to work as part of a team with professionals at all levels.
- Fluent in English (Reading, Speaking and Writing). Preference will be given to Bilingual candidates (Arabic/English).
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Information Technology
Dubai (United Arab...
- Closing Date:29th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm