Deloitte in the Middle East region is seeking to recruit outstanding national and Arabic speaking individuals. Newly graduating students and experienced professionals keen on building a career in a leading multinational environment are encouraged to learn more about who we are and apply to our diverse career choices.
We are searching for people with high aspirations, we believe you have the potential to join thousands of Deloitte consultants, auditors, tax, finance and risk professionals in the Middle East and be part of the 312,000 plus Deloitte family worldwide.
Deloitte makes an impact that matters. Every day we challenge ourselves to do what matters most- For clients, for our people, and for society. We serve clients distinctively, bringing innovative insights, solving complex challenges and unlocking sustainable growth. We inspire our talented professionals to deliver outstanding value to clients, providing an exceptional career experience and an inclusive and collaborative culture. We contribute to society, building confidence and trust in the markets, upholding the integrity of organizations and supporting our communities.
Our Shared Values Guide The Way We Behave To Make A Positive, Enduring Impact:
- Lead the way.
- Serve with integrity.
- Take care of each other.
- Foster inclusion.
- Collaborate for measurable impact.
What You Will Do
- Be responsible for the preparation of audit strategy and business plans, setting budgets and pricing, scheduling audits, selecting staff and assigning workloads, and financial reporting.
- Assume responsibility for small components of engagements and contribute to a strong client relationship through interactions with client personnel.
- Recognize and communicate opportunities to sell "add-on" work to client and contribute to a positive team attitude.
- Demonstrate your ability to plan and manage engagements and people along with ensuring deliverables meet work plan specifications and deadlines.
- Develop and motivate all audit staff and provide them with counseling and career guidance.
Required Skills and Abilities
- International Accounting qualification is required: CA, ACCA, or CPA.
- 0 - 1 year of experience in public accounting, auditing, audit management, budget, business plan, business strategy, preferably with big Audit Firms.
- Extensive knowledge of best practice reporting and International financial reporting standards.
- Experience in the financial services or an energy industry is an asset.
- Fluent in English (reading, speaking, and writing). Preference will be given to Bilingual candidates (Arabic/English).
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:13th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm