Our professionals at Deloitte China provide a full range of audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk management and tax services, and work closely within Greater China, across Asia-Pacific and around the world to provide clients of every size with local experience and international expertise. We have considerable experience in China and are one of the leading professional services providers in this marketplace.
We are now seeking a high caliber candidate to fill the position of Intern in the Human Resources Department.
The candidate will support the team's operating model for the employee lifecycle of over 2000 employees.
Period & Duration - From June 2021 to May 2022 (negotiable start date).
Start your new chapter with us.
Ready to take on new challenges? It's your time to shine.
What You Will Do
- Supports the team's coordination on new hire on-boarding and orientation.
- Consolidate HR-related reports as needed.
- Responsible for a variety of pay and reward related administrative duties.
- Assist in bringing our filing system and database up to date.
- Support the implementation of employee wellbeing programme and on-site events.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Students in 4-year university programs in any discipline, preferably in Human Resources or Marketing/ Communications.
- Experience in organizing events and functions preferred.
- Mature self-starter with strong interpersonal, organizational and presentation skills and sense of responsibility.
- Good command of written communication in English and Chinese; fluent in Cantonese.
- Must be computer literate, proficient in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
- Job type:Internships
Communications, Human Resources, Marketing and Sales
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:1st Jul 2021, 6:00 pm