Deloitte China delivers a comprehensive range of audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory and tax services to local, multinational and growth enterprise clients in China.
- We are the world's largest professional services firm that changes the world, we lead with purpose and shared values.
- We are the market leader with digital and innovative solutions, we create values for client through our multi-disciplinary services.
- We are certified as ‘Best Workplaces™ in Greater China and recognized as Top Employer in China by the Top Employers Institute since 2006！
Risk Advisory - RA:
Risk management covers many areas including Strategic & Reputation Risk, Regulatory Risk, Financial Risk, Operational Risk and Cyber Risk and control. Our professionals help clients across many industries flag, analyze, evaluate and manage strategic and operational risks while discovering opportunities to create value.
If you want to make an impact by helping clients to prevent and manage risk-related issues while creating significant value to their business this may be your chance.
Advanced Control - Accounting & Internal Control - A&IC:
The Advanced Control under A&IC focus on Accounting and control related advisory services, including internal audit, internal control advisory, controllership advisory, treasury, control transformation with technology tools and assets. Our clients include all segments coving State Owned companies, Multi-national companies and Private companies. Our clients come from various industries, and we mainly focus on Automotive, Consumer Product and Retail, Energy & Resources, Real Estates, and TMT industries.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree or above in business, science, arts, operations management and data analytics disciplines.
- Aspires to be a professional and demonstrated strong interest in our profession.
- Demonstrates active learning capability and attitude.
- Demonstrates ability to comprehend and analyze complex issues in business context.
- Demonstrates ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Be able to communicate effectively and relate with people effectively.
- Demonstrates leadership potential at extra curriculum activities.
- Strong academic performance.
- Be proficient in MS office and other computer software.
- Willing to travel.
Start your new chapter with us.
Ready to take on new challenges?
It's your time to shine. Apply now!
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Arts and Humanities, Business and Commerce,...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:14th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm