Deloitte China delivers a comprehensive range of audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory and tax services to local, multinational and growth enterprise clients in China.
- We are the world's largest professional services firm that changes the world, we lead with purpose and shared values.
- We are the market leader with digital and innovative solutions, we create values for client through our multi-disciplinary services.
- We are certified as ‘Best Workplaces™ in Greater China and recognized as Top Employer in China by the Top Employers Institute since 2006！
About Deloitte Consulting China:
Deloitte Consulting is the largest and fastest growing professional services firm in China, serving more than 65% of the Fortune Global 100 companies on their most complex and strategic transformational issues.
We are led by a shared purpose - to make an impact that matters. Our purpose guides everything that we do, from how we serve our clients, to how we contribute to the wider society, and even how we hire, develop and inspire our people.
With over 120,000 consulting professionals globally, our extensive spectrum of services and scale enable us to advise clients across a range of strategic, operational, financial, supply management, innovation, and growth issues. Deloitte Consulting is committed to investing in our people and empowering them to achieve extraordinary personal and professional growth.
About Strategy, Analytics and M&A:
Today's leaders need to transform their business through thoughtful analysis and strategic choices about growth and technology enablers in order to remain successful tomorrow. Helping these leaders to identify and propel themselves is the trusted role and mission of our Strategy, Analytics and Merger & Acquisition (SAM) consultants.
We serve and deliver impact on the CEO agenda covering strategic development, organic and inorganic growth (M&A), business transformation and technology enablement. We are a multi-functional team spanning across the four following service offerings.
What You Will Do
Strategy Track helps our client's architect and realize growth and business transformation via our three strategic service offerings:
- Strategy & Business Design Offering - works with executives to catalyze enterprise wide, strategy-led business transformations and help drive organic growth for these clients across customer insights, operating model changes, business design and advanced performance management, often around a digital transformation agenda.
- Mergers and Acquisition (M&A) Offering – works with executives to design and execute inorganic growth strategies through mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, strategic alliance, restructures and IPOs. The M&A team helps leaders drive deal execution and realize value throughout the transaction and then create value post transaction.
- Public Sector Offering – collaborates with our clients to deliver strategies that help government agencies, State-Owned-Enterprise, public sector affiliated clients as well as real estate clients to adapt to unique public sector challenges, opportunities and objectives.
Analytics Track empowers our clients by harnessing the power of data analytics, intelligent automation, and AI technologies to build the technological backbone to compete in the digital age:
- Analytics and Cognitive Service Offering – works with executives to make better use of its vast amounts of data and help them to drive adoption of technologies that deliver operational improvements and business value creation.
Analytics & Cognitive (A&C) Analyst Role Description:
As a part of A&C, you will join a team that allows you to build strong skills in Digitalization. You will have the opportunity to work in-depth across digital transformation and data-related topics. A&C solutions harness the power of analytics, automation, and artificial intelligence (AI) to uncover hidden relationships from vast amounts of data in the clients' organization. Implementing the right strategy and digitalization requires balancing speed, cost, and quality to deliver measurable business value. We offer three core services:
- Enterprise Analytics & AI Strategy – You will have the opportunity to communicate with CDO and CIO to design and implement enterprise-wide strategies which integrate leading analytics and AI capabilities across a client's value chain to build an Insight-Driven Organization.
- Cognitive Insights & Engagement – You will have the opportunity to work with client's business analysis and data science teams to generate insights which catalyze growth and engage stakeholders using Science-based capabilities, Machine Learning and AI platforms.
- Data & Analytics Modernization – You will have the opportunity to coordinate with business and IT departments to design and implement large scale data programs and analytics platforms that promote organizational intelligence and scientific decision-making.
In your first few years with us, you will have the opportunity to work on projects across multiple industries, customers and services, helping build your core personal and professional capabilities.
Join us and you will be part of an elite team of colleagues who are active, innovative, inclusive and collaborative.
Required Skills and Abilities
We are looking for exceptional individuals from top tier schools to join us. Candidates should be undergraduate or postgraduate students graduating before July 2022.
Required qualifications include:
- Prefer majors in AI, Big Data, Management Information System, Management Science and Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics and other related majors.
- Strong logical, analytical, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills.
- Always takes the initiative, self-motivated, able to work under pressure and willing to travel.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and ability to collaborate in a team environment (extracurricular activities, internship experience, etc.) will be a bonus.
- A fast learner and a strong team player.
- Creative, flexible and self-confident.
- Fluent in spoken and written Mandarin and English; proficiency in any other international language is a bonus.
- Cantonese speaking is preferable for Hong Kong applicants.
Start your new chapter with us.
Ready to take on new challenges?
It's your time to shine. Apply now!
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, Mathematics,...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:14th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm