Deloitte China delivers a comprehensive range of audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory and tax services to local, multinational and growth enterprise clients in China.
- We are the world's largest professional services firm that changes the world, we lead with purpose and shared values.
- We are the market leader with digital and innovative solutions, we create values for client through our multi-disciplinary services.
- We are certified as ‘Best Workplaces™ in Greater China and recognized as Top Employer in China by the Top Employers Institute since 2006！
Risk Advisory - RA:
Risk management covers many areas including Strategic & Reputation Risk, Regulatory Risk, Financial Risk, Operational Risk and Cyber Risk and control. Our professionals help clients across many industries flag, analyze, evaluate and manage strategic and operational risks while discovering opportunities to create value.
If you want to make an impact by helping clients to prevent and manage risk-related issues while creating significant value to their business this may be your chance.
We help the organizations on their sustainability-led agendas and transformations, to create more resilient and valuable companies and to shape a more sustainable future for all through our five main integrated offerings:
- Climate & Decarbonization - We help our clients to lower emissions and decarbonize operations while supporting and accelerating our client’s business model transformations to create advantage and succeed in a low-carbon economy.
- Sustainable Finance - We help our clients enhance shareholder value and reduce cost of capital by integrating ESG into financing strategies and support them in identifying impact financing opportunities.
- ESG Reporting - We help our clients meet regulatory requirements and stakeholder expectations through the robust and transparent disclosure of non-financial risks.
- Sustainable Supply Chain - We help clients understand how to identify, mitigate, and adapt to a wide range of risks in their supply chains to build a resilient and future-proof business.
- Circular Economy - We help clients understand how to identify, mitigate, and adapt to a wide range of risks in their supply chains to build a resilient and future-proof business.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree or above in environmental studies, economics, engineering, science, finance, accounting or other related disciplines.
- Strong academic performance.
- Strong interest and experience in sustainability & climate-related topics preferred.
- Aspires to be a professional and demonstrated strong interest in our profession.
- Demonstrates active learning capability.
- Demonstrates ability to comprehend and analyze complex issues in business context.
- Demonstrates ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Be able to communicate effectively and relate with people effectively.
- Demonstrates leadership potential at extra curriculum activities.
- Be proficient in MS office and other computer software.
- Willing to travel.
Start your new chapter with us.
Ready to take on new challenges?
It's your time to shine. Apply now!
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Economics, Engineering,...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:14th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm