Deloitte China delivers a comprehensive range of audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory and tax services to local, multinational and growth enterprise clients in China.
- We are the world's largest professional services firm that changes the world, we lead with purpose and shared values.
- We are the market leader with digital and innovative solutions, we create values for client through our multi-disciplinary services.
- We are certified as ‘Best Workplaces™ in Greater China and recognized as Top Employer in China by the Top Employers Institute since 2006！
Cloud Engineering is now evolving as the core digitalization strategy for industry enterprises. As the top-ranked leading cloud advisory provider globally, Deloitte Cloud worked closely with our global alliance cloud partners (Alibaba Cloud, AWS, Huawei Cloud, VMware etc.) to help our clients achieve cloud excellence. We would execute in following areas：
- Enterprise cloud DNA cultivation - For different cloud maturity clients, we would help the leadership to establish and cultivate cloud DNA from strategy, organization, operation and technical application aspects, design enablement approaches and roadmap based on our industrial experiences.
- End-to-end cloud-based digital operation advisory - From supply chain to marketing, enterprise to end-consumer, we would deep dive into our clients' operational processes, leveraging cloud applications and eco-advisory solutions to optimize domestic and global client's daily operations, shaping the cloud-based digitalization model with our cloud best practices.
- Cutting-edge cloud service & solution exploring - We would continuously explore cloud business and technical solutions in the area, such as cloud strategy & readiness, cloud migration, SaaS application design and implementation, etc., to help clients develop their tailored creative cloud business, maintain the competitive advantages for digital transformation.
What You Will Do
- Produces a high-quality work product to ensure a superior client experience with others to team.
- Business transformation disruption and value driven services.
- Cloud strategy and business case.
- Custom native application architecture, development and implementation.
- SaaS implementation.
- Cloud migration and managed service.
- Collects, assimilates and analyzes relevant data and uses cloud and data services to help surface and support solutions.
- Applies basic cloud concepts to client and Deloitte business models.
- Maintains a positive, professional attitude and adapts to changing priorities to instill confidence in the team.
- Uses and applies frameworks to organize concepts, identify gaps, and communicate ideas clearly.
- Values and considers the diverse perspectives and backgrounds of colleagues and clients.
- Applies technology fundamentals to client situations.
- Finds and leverages a diverse set of resources and shares findings with others.
- Applies background in cloud and relevant Deloitte methodology to support cloud solutions.
You are also expected to:
- Builds own understanding of our purpose and values; explores opportunities for impact.
- Demonstrates strong commitment to personal learning and development.
- Acts as a brand ambassador to help attract top talent.
- Understands expectations and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping performance on track.
- Focuses on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills actively.
- Understands how their daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Prefers major in Computer Science, Management Information System, Information Technology, Management Engineering, Finance, Management, Business Information System, Customer Relationship Management, Human Resources Management, Finance and Risk Management, and other related majors.
- Always take the initiative, self-motivated and willing to work under pressure and travel.
- Strong oral and written Chinese & English language communication skills.
- Be comfortable working as part of a team, be a fast learner, able to at times work independently.
- Basic knowledge of Cloud Platforms, API and Micro-services.
- Strong logical, analytical, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills.
- Creative, flexible and self-confident.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
Start your new chapter with us.
Ready to take on new challenges?
It's your time to shine. Apply now!
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:14th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm