Deloitte China delivers a comprehensive range of audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory and tax services to local, multinational and growth enterprise clients in China.
- We are the world's largest professional services firm that changes the world, we lead with purpose and shared values.
- We are the market leader with digital and innovative solutions, we create values for client through our multi-disciplinary services.
- We are certified as ‘Best Workplaces™ in Greater China and recognized as Top Employer in China by the Top Employers Institute since 2006！
Risk Advisory - RA:
Risk management covers many areas including cyber security and privacy, reputation and control. Our professionals help clients across many industries flag, analyze, evaluate and manage strategic and operational risks while discovering opportunities to create value.
If you want to make an impact by helping clients to prevent and manage risk-related issues while creating significant value to their business this may be your chance.
What You Will Do
Helps organizations create a cyber-minded culture and become stronger, faster, more innovative, and more resilient in the face of persistent and ever-changing cyber threats:
- Cyber security strategy and transformation.
- Cyber security compliance and governance.
- Cyber risk management and risk assessment.
- Data and privacy strategy, architecture and implementation.
- SDLC/SecDevOps lifecycle Security.
- Identity governance, privileged access management; user access governance.
- Core infrastructure security.
- Cloud security.
- ERP process, system and integrity controls including SAP ERP/S4 HANA & others.
- GRC security and controls.
- Threat intelligence.
- Threat monitoring and analytics.
- Vulnerability management.
- Incident management and response.
- Emerging Technology security, e.g. IoT security, Connected Car security, Industrial control system security, Smart Home security etc.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree or above in any disciplines, with Information Security, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Electronic and Information Technologies, Cyber Technologies, Information Management and Information Systems, Math, Statistics or other related disciplines preferred.
- Be familiar with cyber security about infrastructure (application systems, database, operation systems and network), Cloud, IoT, for those who have experience in cyber security is preferred.
- Has knowledge of information security regulation, standard and framework such as China cyber security law, GDPR, ISO 27001 etc.
- Has knowledge of software life cycle, developing and testing is preferred.
- Has knowledge of digitalized risk, control and compliance platform & tools and familiar with key risk & control in ERP system is preferred.
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office software, include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, etc.
- Be able to use English as working language.
- Strong academic performance.
- Aspires to be a professional individual and demonstrated strong interests in our profession.
- Quick learner, problem solver and team player.
- Demonstrates ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Be able to communicate effectively with colleagues as well as serving clients.
- Demonstrates leadership potential at extra curriculum activities.
- Willing to travel.
Start your new chapter with us.
Ready to take on new challenges?
It's your time to shine. Apply now!
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Cyber Security, Engineering Software,...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:14th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm