Deloitte China delivers a comprehensive range of audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory and tax services to local, multinational and growth enterprise clients in China.
- We are the world's largest professional services firm that changes the world, we lead with purpose and shared values.
- We are the market leader with digital and innovative solutions, we create values for client through our multi-disciplinary services.
- We are certified as ‘Best Workplaces™ in Greater China and recognized as Top Employer in China by the Top Employers Institute since 2006！
Deloitte Consulting is the world's largest management consulting practice. In China we are one of the top consulting firms. Our team comprises around 1,600 bilingual consulting talents located in eight cities in China including Shanghai, Beijing, Hong Kong, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Cheng Du, Chong Qing and Harbin. Globally, we have over 44,000 professionals spread across 100 countries/locations. Deloitte Consulting is ranked No.1 in the global consulting marketplace by revenue by Kennedy, a leading publisher of consulting marketplace analysis products. In China, Deloitte Consulting is ranked as one of the top 3 consulting service providers by Gartner, a global leading IT research and advisory company. Deloitte consulting has been awarded "the Best HR Consulting Firm".
Human Capital Advisory Service - HCAS:
Human Capital Advisory Service of Deloitte Consulting aims to provide professional HR consulting services to our clients in Total Rewards, Change Management, Talent Management & Leadership Development, Organization Design and HR Transformation and etc. Other than traditional "human resources" services, we also stress the alignment of "talent' and "business strategy", leading the trend of consulting industry.
HCAS also sets foot in a variety of industries, namely Financial Services, Manufacturing, Natural Resources, Real Estate, Consumer, Health and Public Sector. According to Kennedy, Human Capital Advisory Service of Deloitte Consulting ranked No. 1 in Talent Management, HR Transformation and Strategic Change Services. We are also one of the fastest growing Human Capital Practice in Greater China.
Deloitte Consulting attaches great importance to new-hire development, we offer our employees with collective training opportunities, including a new hire training program in collaboration with our Consulting new-hires, creating an international working environment for Deloitte employees. At Deloitte, employees will be exposed to a complex of business sectors. With experience across industries and functions, we encourage our consultants to explore their own working interests.
Actuarial and Insurance Solutions:
Currently, Deloitte Actuarial & Insurance Solutions practice has over 200 professional consultants based in Beijing, Guangzhou, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Chengdu and Taipei servicing clients across Asia. Our clients include life insurers, general insurers, governments, industry bodies, as well as corporations requiring pensions and other employee benefits support.
Our team of professional consultants advises and works with our clients to solve business problems, strive for operational excellence, create values and drive business growth. We are the frontrunners that strategize, innovate and implement technology, analytics and digital transformation for our clients. Our services include modernization of product development, product pricing, customer behavioral/value analysis, distribution model revamp, modernization of systems and models, automation and streamlining of end-to-end business processes, and data management and analytics for insurance operations, financial reporting, capital management and risk management.
We're currently looking for strong actuarial and data science professionals to join the team.
What You Will Do
Working with other staff and managers to efficiently deliver high quality projects. There are opportunities to be staffed on a large variety of projects including but not limited to:
- Product and market entry strategy.
- Asset-Liability model development and review.
- Customer and distribution model revamp.
- International Financial Reporting Standard (IFRS) 17 implementation.
- Advisory of risk-based capital regime.
- Actuarial model development and review.
- Data analytics.
- Merger and acquisition.
- Risk management consulting.
- Regulatory consulting.
- Reserve and Embedded Value calculation and review.
- Actuarial audit on the financial statements of insurance companies or pension schemes of employers.
Working with our professionals in different geographical locations across the Asia Pacific region including China, Korea, Japan, Australia and other South East Asian countries:
- Providing assistance on internal research, marketing and product development.
- Collaborating with professionals in the Deloitte network.
Required Skills and Abilities
- University Degree holder in actuarial science, mathematics, statistics, data science, risk management, quantitative finance and other relevant programmes.
- Ability to learn, apply, and communicate technical concepts and ideas.
- Attention to detail, strong analytical and good organizational skills.
- Excellent communication in verbal and written English.
- Excellent interpersonal and team playing skills.
- Proficiency in MS office Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Proficiency in programming languages (e.g., Python, R, VBA) and data analytics techniques and tools would be advantageous.
- Commitment to obtaining professional qualification of an internationally recognized actuarial organization (e.g., Society of Actuaries) and good progress in actuarial examination would be advantageous.
Start your new chapter with us.
Ready to take on new challenges?
It's your time to shine. Apply now!
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Actuary, Banking and Finance, Data Science...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:14th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm