Deloitte China delivers a comprehensive range of audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory and tax services to local, multinational and growth enterprise clients in China.
- We are the world's largest professional services firm that changes the world, we lead with purpose and shared values.
- We are the market leader with digital and innovative solutions, we create values for client through our multi-disciplinary services.
- We are certified as ‘Best Workplaces™ in Greater China and recognized as Top Employer in China by the Top Employers Institute since 2006！
Deloitte Consulting is the world's largest management consulting practice. In China we are one of the top consulting firms. Our team comprises around 1,600 bilingual consulting talents located in eight cities in China including Shanghai, Beijing, Hong Kong, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Cheng Du, Chong Qing and Harbin. Globally, we have over 44,000 professionals spread across 100 countries/locations. Deloitte Consulting is ranked No.1 in the global consulting marketplace by revenue by Kennedy, a leading publisher of consulting marketplace analysis products. In China, Deloitte Consulting is ranked as one of the top 3 consulting service providers by Gartner, a global leading IT research and advisory company. Deloitte consulting is awarded as "the Best HR Consulting Firm".
Consulting - Customer & Marketing:
Customer & Marketing, better known to our clients as Deloitte Digital, makes connections like no other with people, ideas, technology, society, our clients and their future. Here, the transformation journey starts and ends with the customer: in first understanding people’s real lives and then shaping our clients' future to deliver around them.
What We Do:
This is a part of Deloitte that uses strategy, technology and creativity to better connect the customer with the business.
We, at Deloitte Digital, use emergent technology to imagine, deliver, and run entirely new business futures. We create innovative ventures, digital platforms, and more meaningful experiences.
Our team combines talents across strategy, design, innovation, and brand (Imagine) with data, insight, e-commerce, automation, and platform integration (Deliver) with marketing, advertising, content, and optimization (Run) to connect businesses to their futures in a way no traditional consultancy or agency can.
What You Will Do
In the Deloitte Digital Environment:
- Embrace, evaluate and pioneer digital concepts and languages, particularly those with a Digital Marketing focus.
- Use business and technical skills to understand requirements, analyze the situation and propose actions.
- Develop and nurture relationships with industry leaders in Marketing, Advertising and Technology from the world's largest organizations.
- Value, consider and respect the diverse perspectives and backgrounds of colleagues and clients.
In a Typical Project:
- Apply digital marketing concepts and implement technologies to inspire customer loyalty and build long-lasting relationships.
- Collect, consolidate, analyze and model relevant data to generate a holistic understanding of complex customer behavior.
- Implement interactive customer experiences to bring customer strategies to life through digital platforms.
As Part of a Team:
- Produce high quality work to ensure superior team performance and client experience with other members.
- Maintain a positive, professional attitude and adapt to changing priorities to instill confidence in the team.
We Also Expect You To:
- Build your own understanding of our purpose and values; act as a brand ambassador to help represent our culture.
- Explore opportunities to contribute to the priorities of the team and the business and to make impact.
- Demonstrate strong commitment to personal learning and development, to keep improving yourself along with high-efficient work.
- Understand expectations and demonstrate personal accountability for keeping performance on track.
- Actively focus on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills.
- Enjoy acquiring diverse knowledge and skills from varied experiences.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor degree or above from 211/985 universities and/or overseas top institutions, with distinctions in academic performance are highly preferred.
- Preferred majors in - Engineering, Management, Customer Relationship Management, E-commerce, Digital Marketing, Advertising, Customer Relationship Management, Computer Science, Information Systems Management, Analytics and other related majors.
- Strong interest in digital customer technology & transformation, customer insights, digital devices of the future.
- Strong logical, analytical, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills.
- Creative, flexible and self-confident.
- Be passionate about excelling a career in Consulting.
- Always take the initiative, self-motivated with a "can-do" attitude and willing to work under pressure and travel.
- Demonstrate leadership abilities with good organizing skills.
- Good written and oral communication skills in both English and Mandarin.
- A fast learner and strong team player.
- Have strong interest and point of view in the transition and transformation of traditional industries in the digital age.
- Proficient in MS Office.
Start your new chapter with us.
Ready to take on new challenges?
It's your time to shine. Apply now!
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Computer Science, Engineering,...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:14th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm