Deloitte China delivers a comprehensive range of audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory and tax services to local, multinational and growth enterprise clients in China.
- We are the world's largest professional services firm that changes the world, we lead with purpose and shared values.
- We are the market leader with digital and innovative solutions, we create values for client through our multi-disciplinary services.
- We are certified as ‘Best Workplaces™ in Greater China and recognized as Top Employer in China by the Top Employers Institute since 2006！
Risk Advisory – RA:
Risk management covers many areas including security and privacy, reputation and control. Our professionals help clients across many industries flag, analyse, evaluate and manage strategic and operational risks while discovering opportunities to create value.
If you want to make an impact by helping clients to prevent and manage risk-related issues while creating significant value to their business this may be your chance.
FI Risk & Regulatory and Financial Crime - FRR&FC:
Deloitte is a global leader in the financial services consulting industry. With the world's leading (FSI) financial services team, composed of professionals globally, Deloitte is providing professional knowledge and advisory services to China's leading financial institutions. Our core value is based on the combination of financial regulatory requirements with leading international practices. In order to adjust to China's financial reformation’s complex environment, Deloitte provides tailored financial risk solutions for financial institutions.
Deloitte’s FSI has deep understanding of the major issues in China’s financial services and deeply cares about the needs of customers in banking, securities, insurance, or investment management service industries. Our services include:
Financial Industry Risk and Regulatory
- Corporate Governance and Regulatory.
- Sustainability & Corporate Responsibility.
- Strategic Risk Management.
- Reputation & Brand Risk.
- Crisis Management.
Enterprise Risk Management:
- Basel Capital Regulatory Accord Compliance Management.
- Solvency II.
- Credit Risk.
- Market & Liquidity Risk.
- Asset Liability.
- Operational Risk.
- Regulatory Compliance Risk.
- Technology & Internet Finance Risk.
- Operational risk, internal control and compliance system implementation.
Business Operational Risk:
- Design of Risk Framework.
- Construction of Internal Controls.
- Restructure of Business Processes.
- Internal Audit.
- Accounting & Financial Reporting Risk.
- Technology & Data Risk.
- Financial Crime Frameworks.
- Policies and Procedures.
- Risk Assessment and Reviews.
FSI offer structured enterprise risk management solutions to our clients under regulation requests of China's financial regulatory authorities, applying our professional analytical skills along with our understanding of the clients and the market. Nowadays the team mainly focuses on the service to global financial industry, including banks, securities, insurance, investment sectors and so on.
What You Will Do
As a graduate Analyst, you will develop skills and expertise to advise clients on how to effectively mitigate financial and non-financial risks and make informed and intelligent risk decisions to maximise opportunities. This includes helping them manage and prevent risks around their business processes, technology and operations.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree or above in financial, accounting, insurance, actuary, information system, computer science, computer engineering or other related discipline preferred.
- Strong academic performance.
- Aspires to be a professional and demonstrates strong interest in our profession.
- Demonstrates active learning capability.
- Demonstrates ability to comprehend and analyze complex issues in business context.
- Demonstrates ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Be able to communicate effectively and relate with people effectively.
- Demonstrates leadership potential at extra-curricular activities.
- Be proficient in MS PowerPoint and MS Excel.
Start your new chapter with us.
Ready to take on new challenges?
It's your time to shine. Apply now!
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Actuary, Banking and Finance, Computer...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:14th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm