Deloitte China delivers a comprehensive range of audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory and tax services to local, multinational and growth enterprise clients in China.
- We are the world's largest professional services firm that changes the world, we lead with purpose and shared values.
- We are the market leader with digital and innovative solutions, we create values for client through our multi-disciplinary services.
- We are certified as ‘Best Workplaces™ in Greater China and recognized as Top Employer in China by the Top Employers Institute since 2006！
FinTech & Blockchain:
Deloitte Consulting FinTech and Blockchain Center of Excellence (COE) aims to provide end-to-end consulting services by helping clients in different industries to adopt the latest technology to enable innovative digital strategy and business model.
Our focus is on the areas of FinTech strategy, using Artificial Intelligence, Distributed Ledger Technology (also known as Blockchain), Open API, and Big Data Analytics to enable digital transformation of banks, insurance firms, capital market, central banks and regulators, as well as virtual/challenger banks. We are proud of our end-to-end offerings from strategic to implementation and ongoing operations. We love anything first-of-a-kind, open source, agile, and value adding. We aim to create solid business values in local and global ecosystem collaborations through exponential technologies.
What You Will Do
- Design, develop, deliver, and deploy FinTech solutions for production use.
- Use the appropriate FinTech technology to solve complex client and social problems.
- Develop and deploy propensity models, underwriting engine, and fraud detection logics, based on predictive analytics.
- Develop and deploy contract intelligence, natural language processing and computer vision solutions.
- Develop and deploy global and enterprise grade DLT platforms covering trade finance, clearing and settlement, supply chain traceability, etc.
- Develop strategies for virtual bank, virtual insurance, virtual asset management, etc.
- Enable central banks and regulators across Asia Pacific to embrace emerging technologies themselves and in their jurisdiction.
- Play the role of Asia Pacific hub and collaborate with other FinTech hubs across the global Deloitte network.
- Possess the drive to deliver values and make an impact.
- Possess effective communication and relationship-building skills for client engagement.
- Understand expectations and demonstrate personal accountability.
- Demonstrate strong commitment to personal learning and development.
- Act as a team player and collaborate effectively with a culturally diversified team.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's degree or above, major in Computer Science, Information System, Engineering, Statistics, or another related field.
- Passion and understanding of FinTech technologies with hands-on experience.
- Software development experience in at least a few common programming languages.
- Ability to learn, understand and work with emerging technologies and solutions in the FinTech area quickly.
- Effective teamwork, presentation and problem-solving skills.
- Strong ambition to solve real, world class, and complex business problems.
- Experience in open-source projects and CDCI preferred.
- Basic understanding of cryptography and cloud technology a plus.
- Familiarity with distributed architecture is a plus.
Start your new chapter with us.
Ready to take on new challenges?
It's your time to shine. Apply now!
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, Statistics
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:14th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm