Deloitte China delivers a comprehensive range of audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory and tax services to local, multinational and growth enterprise clients in China.
- We are the world's largest professional services firm that changes the world, we lead with purpose and shared values.
- We are the market leader with digital and innovative solutions, we create values for client through our multi-disciplinary services.
- We are certified as ‘Best Workplaces™ in Greater China and recognized as Top Employer in China by the Top Employers Institute since 2006！
Deloitte’s Human Capital professionals help organizations drive productivity, value and impact through the organization, Human Resources and the workforce. Our professionals leverage research, analytics, technology solutions and industry insights to help:
- Work with C-Suite to define and develop organization strategy and facilitate the implementation.
- Help clients to build an organization that is adaptable to the new competitive environment in the digital era.
- Advise clients to develop a set of management mechanisms to enhance productivity, efficiency and return on investment.
- Help clients to manage change and transformation through culture, organization structure redesign and employee skills.
In a dynamic world with constant disruption, human capital issues must be viewed as business issues to be shaped by HR but addressed across the C-Suite. To take the lead, the future of HR demands major shifts in mind-set, roles, capabilities, and digital enablers with reinvention at the core.
What You Will Do
- Learn disruptive HR technologies and brainstorm creative ideas with clients to drive the business change from people perspective.
- Analyze benchmark and internal HR data to surface target, high impact transformation opportunities.
- Apply global solution frameworks to organize concepts, identify gaps, and communicate ideas clearly with client and your colleagues.
- Find and leverage a diverse set of knowledge and experience around the globe and share yours with another colleague wherever they are.
- Collect, assimilate and diagnose client data and use our leading processes and tools to help surface and support solutions.
- Team with others to produce a high-quality deliverables to ensure excellent client experience.
- Maintain a positive, professional attitude and adapt to changing priorities and instill confidence in the team.
- Apply basic financial concepts to client situation and Deloitte business model.
- Value and consider the diverse perspectives and backgrounds of colleagues and clients.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s or above degree holder in human resource management, psychology, statistics or related disciplines.
- Project experiences of following areas - organization design, executive compensation, short-term incentive, performance management, HR process, change management, HR technology solutions, etc.
- Excellent analytical skills with high commitment to quality client service.
- Excellent consultation and communication skills, self-initiation, good team player and willingness to work under pressure.
- Maturation, activeness and commitment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in both English and Mandarin Chinese, including both technical and business writing, good documentation and presentation skills.
- Acceptance to business travel.
Start your new chapter with us.
Ready to take on new challenges?
It's your time to shine. Apply now!
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Human Resources, Psychology and Counselling, Statistics
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:14th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm