Deloitte China delivers a comprehensive range of audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory and tax services to local, multinational and growth enterprise clients in China.
- We are the world's largest professional services firm that changes the world, we lead with purpose and shared values.
- We are the market leader with digital and innovative solutions, we create values for client through our multi-disciplinary services.
- We are certified as ‘Best Workplaces™ in Greater China and recognized as Top Employer in China by the Top Employers Institute since 2006！
Enterprise Technology & Performance:
Deloitte Consulting Enterprise Technology & Performance aims to provide the end-to-end consulting services by helping clients in different industries to re-engineer business processes, design enterprise level application system architecture and modules, implement application systems, manage changes of business and organizations along the way, and realize digital transformation.
Deloitte Technology Consulting team is the global leader in the enterprise technology consulting market and has been continuously recognized as a leader in the Chinese market.
Consulting Enterprise Technology & Performance - IEO:
Intelligence Enterprise Operation service line, which belongs to Enterprise Technology & Performance.
Move at the Speed of Innovation:
"Combined with disruptive technology, we deliver 'One Stop Shop' Intelligent Enterprise Operation solutions - ‘Core Modernization, Intelligent Operations, Cloud Transformation’, enabling digital transformation to unleash growth potential and increase organizational agility."
The ongoing pressures that digital transformation, user expectations, and data-intensive algorithms put on core systems in the front, mid, and back office. Whether it’s digital finance, a real-time supply chain, or a customer relationship management system, core systems support key business processes. In an era of instantaneous, always-on, tailored interactions, Deloitte professionals can help our clients' organization drive business value with new technologies through comprehensive Big ERP planning, Core System design, implementation and operation.
As the unprecedented expansion of technology-driven innovation fuels a high-stake game of competitive whack-a-mole, an organization’s ability to apply technology to build an intelligent enterprise will determine its competitive edge. With decades of experience collaborating with clients to enable intelligent operations, Deloitte brings a curated set of solutions - IEO Planning, PMO, Operation Excellence, Smart Ecosystem, Future of Last Mile - and industry insights to guide our clients on their journey with disruptive technologies, industry solution focus on 5G+ digital transformation, Future of Hospital and Healthcare and IFRS 17.
Cloud isn’t just another technology platform, it’s the future of technology. A catalyst for reimagining business, Cloud is disrupting existing systems and old ways of working. It can open the door to a world of new possibilities - providing agility, flexibility, and scalability to transform business. Deloitte professionals can help our clients' organizations drive business value with personalized cloud solutions that are built and tested in an iterative and immersive way. We also help our clients to be innovative and thrive in the Oracle Cloud long after the initial go live.
Digital Transformation align with HUAWEI:
Facing the national digital economy development strategy, Deloitte and Huawei established a strategic alliance. The specially established Deloitte Huawei business unit has become an important strategy and part of the future development of the smart operation team.
What You Will Do
- Business transformation advisory and provide value-driven services.
- Deliver high quality work that tailors to the client's need.
- Apply Deloitte's digital transformation methodologies and business models to better solve business problems.
- Maintain a positive and professional attitude and adapt to changing priorities.
- Present an idea or case using clear and concise messaging, and support using appropriate data and tools.
- Effectively interact with colleagues and clients of varying backgrounds to effectively serve clients.
- Strengthen the Intelligent Enterprise Operation solutions through applying your background in Digital Transformation/Intelligence Enterprise Operation / Cloud Transformation / Core Modernization and relevant Deloitte methodology.
- Conduct data-driven research and analysis to diagnose business problems, identify gaps and develop solutions.
- Develop and share reusable assets that can be readily applied to new projects.
- Recognize technology as a business enabler.
You are also expected to do:
- Build your own understanding of our purpose and values; explore opportunities for impact and growth.
- Demonstrate strong commitment to personal learning and development.
- Understand expectations and demonstrate personal accountability for keeping performance on track.
- Focus on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills actively.
- Understand how your daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business.
- Act as a brand ambassador to help attract top talent.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Preferable if major in Computer Science, Management Information System, Oracle, Management Engineering, Finance, Management, Supply Chain Management, Customer Relationship Management, Human Capital Management, and other related majors.
- Always take the initiative and is self-motivated and willing to work under pressure and travel.
- Strong logical, analytical, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills.
- Good written and oral communication skills in both English and Mandarin.
- A fast learner and strong team player.
- Creative, flexible and self-confident.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
Start your new chapter with us.
Ready to take on new challenges?
It's your time to shine. Apply now!
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Computer Science, Customer...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:14th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm