Deloitte China delivers a comprehensive range of audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory and tax services to local, multinational and growth enterprise clients in China.
- We are the world's largest professional services firm that changes the world, we lead with purpose and shared values.
- We are the market leader with digital and innovative solutions, we create values for client through our multi-disciplinary services.
- We are certified as ‘Best Workplaces™ in Greater China and recognized as Top Employer in China by the Top Employers Institute since 2006！
Risk Advisory - RA:
Risk management covers many areas including security and privacy, reputation and control. Our professionals help clients across many industries flag, analyze, evaluate and manage strategic and operational risks while discovering opportunities to create value. If you want to make an impact by helping clients to prevent and manage risk-related issues while creating significant value to their business this may be your chance.
About Information Technology & Specialized Assurance - ITSA - Risk Advisory:
Deloitte brings world-class capabilities and high-quality service to clients, delivering the insights they need to address their most complex business challenges. In the digital era, technology innovation and business are inextricably connected to each other. Given the high demand of technology-enabled business, Deloitte professionals help our clients face the most critical information and technology challenges in their business.
Join our Information Technology & Specialized Assurance (ITSA) group in Risk Advisory and you will learn linking business to underpinning IT systems of our clients and their businesses, performing reviews and analysis, and keeping up with information technology trends and emerging risks. With the advancement of technology, from Fintech, blockchain, robotics, cloud computing, the business of our clients transformed through various innovative ideas, and being part of our team, you will be helping our clients anticipating and mitigating related risks around these.
We are looking for energetic professionals to join our team to assist our clients in optimizing the business needs and strategy through technology. You will be client focused and use your analytical mindset to identify risks, control them, and improve IT processes and controls.
What You Will Do
- Perform IT risk assessment and IT audit, in areas covering general IT controls and application controls.
- Assist in facilitating our clients to improve their accounting/ financial/ business related processes by the adoption of new technologies, tools, solutions and/ or application.
- Prepare written reports on findings and recommendations from project work.
- Be innovative in developing new tools and new solutions for our clients in different industries.
- Participate in assurance engagements in emerging technology, such as Fintech and blockchain platforms and solutions.
- Assist our clients to build and further improve their businesses with the adoption of emerging technology while managing cybersecurity/ IT related risks.
- Identify and present findings and recommendations to clients from project work.
- Analyse clients' business challenges, evaluate suitable solutions with digital enablement based on existing best practices, conduct analysis and present your recommendations to the client’s middle or top management.
- Make your design real by developing your idea to the actual solution and test it through a full lifecycle.
- Document your design and solution to help clients to follow your thoughts.
- Applies analytical thinking and professional skepticism to surface more complex issues within the audit and appropriately document judgements.
You are also expected to:
- Build own understanding of our purpose and values; explore opportunities for impact.
- Demonstrate strong commitment to personal learning and development; act as a brand ambassador to help attract top talent.
- Understand expectations and demonstrate personal accountability for keeping performance on track.
- Actively focus on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills.
- Understand how your daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business.
- Be passionate about new technologies and be eager to learn and dive into new topics.
- Improve your expertise in process analysis and design combined with an in-depth knowledge of putting information into real world solutions.
Required Skills and Abilities
University graduates in any discipline demonstrate the following, where graduates from accounting, finance, business, information security, information system, computer science, computer engineering, mathematics are preferred but not a must:
- Aspire to be a professional and demonstrate strong interest in developing a career in information security, IT audit and digital transformation.
- Demonstrate multi-tasking ability.
- Be able to communicate and relate with people effectively.
- Demonstrate leadership potential at extra curriculum activities.
- Proficient in MS office and other computer software. Proficiency in programming languages, especially in HTML5, Java, PHP or Python, SQL is an advantage.
Other technical knowledge would be an advantage:
- Data analytic skills, understanding or project experiences are preferred, including R, SAS, SPSS, Tableau, QlikView, BI skillset and database management, data modeling etc.
- Other AI relevant technologies including cognitive technology (OCR, Image recognition, voice recognition).
- Knowledge related to a broad range of operating systems, databases or other technologies, e.g., UNIX, Linux, Windows, firewalls, routers, IDS systems, mobile applications, web-based applications or blockchain.
- Knowledge and understanding of information and digital technologies, including RPA (e.g., UIPath, Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, etc.), Artificial Intelligent, Machine Learning, Data Analytics, ERP, Accounting systems, Information Securities, and etc. Accounting knowledge is not necessary but will definitely be a plus.
Start your new chapter with us.
Ready to take on new challenges?
It's your time to shine. Apply now!
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:14th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm