Deloitte China delivers a comprehensive range of audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory and tax services to local, multinational and growth enterprise clients in China.
- We are the world's largest professional services firm that changes the world, we lead with purpose and shared values.
- We are the market leader with digital and innovative solutions, we create values for client through our multi-disciplinary services.
- We are certified as ‘Best Workplaces™ in Greater China and recognized as Top Employer in China by the Top Employers Institute since 2006！
About the Deloitte Consulting China:
Deloitte Consulting is the largest and fastest growing professional services firm in China, serving more than 65% of the Fortune Global 100 companies on their most complex and strategic transformational issues.
We are led by a shared purpose - to make an impact that matters. Our purpose guides everything that we do, from how we serve our clients, to how we contribute to the wider society, and even how we hire, develop and inspire our people.
With over 120,000 consulting professionals globally, our extensive spectrum of services and scale enable us to advise clients across a range of strategic, operational, financial, supply management, innovation, and growth issues. Deloitte Consulting is committed to investing in our people and empowering them to achieve extraordinary personal and professional growth.
About Strategy, Analytics and M&A:
Today's leaders need to transform their business through thoughtful analysis and strategic choices about growth and technology enablers in order to remain successful tomorrow. Helping these leaders to identify and propel themselves is the trusted role and mission of our Strategy, Analytics and Merger & Acquisition (SAM) consultants.
We serve and deliver impact on the CEO agenda covering strategic development, organic and inorganic growth (M&A), business transformation and technology enablement. We are a multi-functional team spanning across the four following service offerings.
What You Will Do
Strategy Track helps our client's architect and realize growth and business transformation via our three strategic service offerings:
- Strategy & Business Design Offering - works with executives to catalyze enterprise wide, strategy-led business transformations and help drive organic growth for these clients across customer insights, operating model changes, business design and advanced performance management, often around a digital transformation agenda.
- Mergers and Acquisition (M&A) Offering – works with executives to design and execute inorganic growth strategies through mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, strategic alliance, restructures and IPOs. The M&A team helps leaders drive deal execution and realize value throughout the transaction and then create value post transaction.
- Public Sector Offering – collaborates with our clients to deliver strategies that help government agencies, State-Owned-Enterprise, public sector affiliated clients as well as real estate clients to adapt to unique public sector challenges, opportunities and objectives.
Analytics Track empowers our clients by harnessing the power of data analytics, intelligent automation, and AI technologies to build the technological backbone to compete in the digital age.
- Analytics and Cognitive Service Offering – works with executives to make better use of its vast amounts of data and help them to drive adoption of technologies that deliver operational improvements and business value creation.
M&A Analyst Role Description:
Few initial career opportunities provide the combination of accelerated learning and skill development, personal growth, challenges, and fast-paced work environment that will be available to an Analyst within Monitor Deloitte's Mergers and Acquisition (M&A) team.
As an M&A team member, you will be given the opportunity to work across the M&A lifecycle to deliver advice and help our clients to execute across nearly every aspect of an M&A transaction.
- You will be given the opportunity to work across pre-deal aspects of a transaction from initial M&A strategy, through to target screening, deal due diligence, and deal negotiations.
- You will be given the opportunity to work across post-deal and post-closing aspects of a transaction including Day 1 Readiness, integration/separation, synergy realization etc.
- You will be given the opportunity to work with client management to drive entire Corp. Value through business restructuring and IPO support.
- You will be given the opportunity to work with PE / VC to improve their portfolio through investment assessment and invested asset optimization.
In your first few years with us, you will be given the opportunity to work on a variety of assignments to sharpen your core consulting skillsets and gain direct exposure and experiences across our broad range of services, our portfolio of industry leading clients and across industries that we choose to focus on.
Upon joining us, you will be part of a team of high-caliber and high performing professionals led by a diverse leadership team who are supportive, collaborative and innovative. You will be part of our Global team – working on cross-border deals across multi-disciplinary teams, allowing you to build a wide network across the world's largest professional services team.
Required Skills and Abilities
We are looking for exceptional individuals from top tier schools to join us. Candidates should be undergraduate or postgraduate students graduating before July 2022:
- Outstanding track record of academic performance (Minimum of 3.5 GPA or equivalent) with a continuous learning attitude.
- Structured thinking style with at least a basic comprehension of financials.
- Strong Interest in understanding emerging business models, industry trends and market dynamics.
- Demonstrated interest in Mergers and Acquisitions – intellectually curious, and knowledge of broader M&A deals etc.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal, communications and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated leadership skills making a positive social impact a bonus.
- Ability to collaborate in a team environment (extracurricular activities, internship experience, etc.).
- Fluent in spoken and written Mandarin and English; proficiency in any other international language is a bonus.
Start your new chapter with us.
Ready to take on new challenges?
It's your time to shine. Apply now!
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Consulting
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:14th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm